Here’s a list of some of the cakes that can be viewed in five different St. Louis neighborhoods. The cakes are on loan to these locations from the Cakelovers and their owners. Many thanks go to those who have lent us their cakes. Any questions please contact Jason at email@example.com
- acquistare viagra generico pagamento online a Bologna Bonhomme Old Stone Church (artist: Alissa Shoults) at I Scream Cakes, 2641 Cherokee, St. Louis, MO, 63118
- follow url Centennial Greenway/KATY Trail (newly repainted by its artist Mark Swain as the Saturday Morning Cartoon Cake) at South City Art Supply, 1926 Cherokee Street, St. Louis, MO, 63118
- http://titanabrasive.com/?search=best-price-brand-viagra-buy-online Famous Footwear/Brown Shoe Company (artist: Jennifer Hayes) at The Mud House, 2101 Cherokee, St. Louis, MO, 63118
- http://fsucard.com/?search=order-cheap-free-viagra-online Off Broadway (artist: Kris Mosby) at Firecracker Press, 2838 Cherokee, St. Louis, MO, 63118
- follow Francis Field (artist: April Morrison) at Pat’s Tavern, 6400 Oakland Avenue, St. Louis MO, 63139
- where can i before then buy real viagra professional Washington University School of Medicine (artist: April Morrison) at Sugaree Bakery, 1242 Tamm Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63139
viagra drug usage DUTCHTOWN
You can also visit the Feasting Fox cake which is located in their outdoor patio area, and also see the Loretto-Hilton note below
- http://cedriclajoie.com/?search=cheap-viagra-professional-in-usa Ameristar Casino (artist: Amanda Blalock) at Urban Matter, 4704 Virginia Ave., 63118
- http://intltourismstudies.com/?search=viagra-drug-group-activities Citygarden (artist: Rich Brooks) at Urban Eats, 3301 Meramec Street, 63118
(Note that none of the cakes are at Sutton Park anymore)
- http://buy-generic-clomid.com Lyon Park/United States Arsenal (artist: Rich Brooks) at The Bookhouse, Manchester Ave., 63143
- click Our Lady of the Rivers (artist: Lindsay Harmon) at Airedale Antics, Manchester Ave., 63143
- Powell Hall (artist: Earl Miller) owned by and located at Larder & Cupboard, Manchester Ave., 63143
- Warren County Courthouse (artist: Patty Spellman) at Kakao Chocolate, Manchester Ave., 63143
- First Missouri State Capitol Historic Site (artist: Lindsay Harmon) at Michael Kilfoy, Sutton Ave., 63143
OLD NORTH ST. LOUIS
(in addition to these two, the Old North St. Louis and Crown Candy Kitchen cakes are still at their original locations)
- Lewis and Clark Boat House and Nature Center (artist: Ashli England) across from Old North St. Louis Restoration Group, 2700 North 14th Street, St. Louis, MO, 63107
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary (artist: Bruce Howard) at La Mancha Coffeehouse, 2815 North 14th Street, St. Louis, MO, 63107
Not mentioned is the Loretto-Hilton cake, which is now placed (temporarily?) at St. Mary’s High School (4701 S. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 63111). It is located at the front entrance. Its artist, Mark Swain, said that St. Mary’s deserved a cake because of ‘they are active in making a difference in the community. Great job, guys. Well done”.
We hope you can re-visit some memories and check out these cakes, while at the same time supporting local businesses. Please remember to not sit, stand or place anything atop the cakes and treat them like art!
MISSION: To continue the celebration, educate the public about art, history, bring people together to smile and support the communities.